POSITION TITLE: SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
DEPARTMENT: TECHNICAL AND MARKETING
Period: 3 MONTHS
EXPECTATION: UNPAID INTERNSHIP
The intern’s main areas of learning are: Market analysis, Strategy development and implementation,
Marketing campaign implementation, Client engagement and management, Budgeting, Multi-level
branding, Events planning, Front office management and management advisory.
Areas of Responsibility and Learning
• Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
• Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
• Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
• Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
• Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
• Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
Knowledge and Experience
Enrolled in diploma, or equivalent, in marketing or a related field at a recognized institution. (Course
completion is as added advantage).
Interested candidates who meet the above outlined requirements should submit their applications and
copies of relevant documents to email@example.com before 24th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews soon thereafter.